Tuesday 25 February 2014

Be YOURSELF than CHANGING for OTHERS...

I am a BAD GUY and i know that. I listened to everyone's philosophies who told me. I see there tears from there eyes with pain and i hear there beat which struggles for me to be with them. I see there eyes are upon me and i also see there ears are going on hearing which i am speaking. But i just don't want to be with them who do those action with me because i am gonna do the same again...
 I want to be myself bad but not the evil. i am gonna go my own way which i made and I don't want any one be my side ALL ARE AT ONE SIDE AND I ONLY ONE BEING ON OTHER SIDE.
 I am sorry for doing like this to you and i know it hurts but people around you says negative about me to you.. I am not gonna change myself for you. I will live happy seeing myself than being like you struggling to be your favorite person.Sometimes I just want to get away and go somewhere where there is no one. I wishing to GOD I want to be alone and alone for my whole life.

I will choose a girl who leaves her world and like my attitude and my world and i am gonna give my whole life to her Everyone comes in life and go away but one of them will be stopped by us to make our complete life and they stay in our life till the end of there life...@_#

No comments:

Post a Comment