Tuesday 18 February 2014

MOTHER IS MY LIFE

MOM loving toward the child is not a miracle but child showing his love toward his MOM is a miracle. Now-a-days we see child harassing there mothers by knowing that they are doing wrong. I do show anger on my mom but i realize after some time "why do i don't think before showing my anger that SHE GAVE  ME BIRTH ON THIS EARTH ". I see she get hurt by simple words i talk to her and she sits alone in a room but she never complain on me. So from birthday i decided that i will think before i talk to my parents and to my brother too...
Mother sitting in a sad mood.

Child - Mom, you are the 2nd most beautiful woman in this
world.

Mother - Who is the 1st?

Child - Its also u but when u smile.
I LOVE MY MOM

2 comments:

  1. Nice yaar ejaz it made me missed my mom.I know she's there watching me grow sad coz she's not here to be with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she does see you every moment of your life the sad the happy and tears from eyes everything..... she is with you and she will be ... and sorry for making you cry by my post.... :(

      Delete