Sunday 9 February 2014

LOST MIND ,,@.--.@,,

I feel like heart is breaking into millions of pieces when you are leaving me... you may have your reasons to leave the chat but at least check the heart who is waiting for your reply but not BYE...
When i am chatting with her it seem to be a heaven and i know you will leave the chat and go away but i say myself to remember the sentences which she spoke to me... I don't know why she is just a friend to half heart and to the other half heart she is more than friend.. I AM JUST ADDICTED TO HER....It takes time to remove that addiction from heart..I know it is wrong but i can't control myself...
I feel like saying NO MORE WAITING,, NO MORE HURT. If you wanted me you could have but you didn't..
Though she takes me as a friend but i can't..... My heart beats for her and my eyes see for her and breadth smell her.....
 OO GOD...Plzz give strength to me.. she told me if you keep writing like this you will get blessing and even GOD will take care of you.... and I tell myself  I AM NOT ALONE GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME

4 comments:

  1. You...are..mad?:/....what's this?..Surely,i care for you and takes u as my very good friend!..But...:/..C'mon!Grow up!!SMHd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i am mad a little.. kuch nahi yaar uss aisehee likha yaar......... kuch na samaj bathe likha ... don't take this into ur mind yaar.... wo ek story tha yaar.... tujhe acha nahi lagga ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @chudail ... you take care by yourself yaar,,.. bhai jaan tho shaadi ke baadh he na terra take care karenge ;)

      Delete